Enel Russia strives to protect environment and society from industrial risks, to keep its employees safe and healthy.
To do this, we systematically and effectively manage health and industrial safety activities, environment, quality and energy efficiency using, among other means, the Integrated Management System (hereinafter - IMS).
IMS compliance with ISO international standards requirements - ISO 9001 Quality management systems, ISO 14001 Environmental management systems, ISO 45001 Occupational health and safety management systems and ISO 50001 Energy management systems - has consistently been confirmed during certification, supervision and re-certification audits conducted by accredited international certification bodies.
What is IMS? It is a set of processes, procedures, rules, organizational structure and resources used to develop and implement the Health, Safety, Environment, Quality and Energy Efficiency Policy and targets through effective risk management, capability management, compliance control and continuous improvement in the area.
Scope of IMS application:
- Electric energy generation based on fossil fuels.
- Development, design, purchase, upgrade and construction of new power plants.
- Fuel supply, operation, maintenance and specialized technical support for balance of plant systems, search and development of new technologies and processes.
- Mechanical, electrical, chemical and environmental support.
- Laboratories: chemical and physical analysis, emission analysis, environmental analysis and metal analysis at the premises of Enel Russia power plants.
- Thermal energy generation.
IMS requirements incorporate relevant national regulation requirements and internal procedures and are mandatory for all employees of the Company, contractors and subcontracting organizations.
It is important that quality issues are not limited to the central office or power plants but are addressed in close interaction and cooperation with all company units. By combining best practices of modern production, competent management and dedicated work of many people, our employees contribute to establishment and improvement of the quality management system of Enel Russia.
Achievements in quality help increasing the investment attractiveness of the company and strengthening its economic potential.